Monday, January 8, 2007

free business cards

In posting my resume, I found a very nice business card printer called Vista Print that is cheap and does high quality work. I received the business cards by US post in 1 week's time for only $17.19 for 250 cards. They have free business cards with pre-designed templates where you customize the text, but I choose to build my own from scratch. I really enjoyed using their business card builder for just $3.95 more. Most of the cost is in shipping, which I paid more to make sure I had my business cards before going to India. You can even upload your own designs as they document the format and resolution required, but I choose the cheaper option for my first pass. I especially liked their logo builder.

This is the end result that I scanned using my HP 950 All-In-One printer:

No comments: