Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bollywood Movies

Today was a monumental day as my wife and I went to an Indian movie at the local movie theater which shows Indian movies. I say that because sometimes you can actually see an Indian movie distributed in the USA at a regular movie theater but that is rare. It was fun for me as I remember watching an Indian movie on the TV every Thursday night when I worked in Saudi Arabia and that was definitely entertaining. We try to rent an Indian movie every week from Blockbuster on-line, but the really good ones are always on a long waiting list. The movie we saw today was called Guru. I don't want this to be a movie review, but this is the kind of Indian movie I want to watch. It makes you laugh, cry and want to dance all in 3 hours - amazing entertainment.

No comments: